- Ozone Therapy
- Natural medications, (herbs supplements, IV)
- Neural therapy/ Trigger point Injections/ Bio-puncture
- Behavior modification
- Body alignment
Prolozone therapy is a non-surgical reconstructive treatment for ligament soft tissue, and joint damage. It works through several mechanisms.
- Increases the release of oxygen from the hemoglobin in the blood to the tissues.
- Stimulates the reticulo-endothelial system, the rebuilding of tissue.
- Improves oxygen uptake in the damaged tissue along with stimulating growth factors for injury rehabilitation and regeneration.
Neural therapy/ Trigger point Injections/ Bio-puncture
- Trigger points are focal areas of spasm and inflammation in skeletal muscle.
- These points can be injected with homeopathic medicine or local anesthetics to release pain and lower inflammation.
- Biopuncture uses similar injectable solutions as trigger point therapy. However, these injections are administered into acupuncture points.